We have vast experience with proper classification, value declaration, duty management, and ruling and dispute management. Our clients receive the most up-to-date information regarding frequent changes to these regulations and advice on how their business may be affected.
UPSs international expertise extends beyond mitigating risk to develop a comprehensive understanding of the trade regulations impacting your business. The result is often a competitive trade advantage for our clients due to the ability to quickly adapt to new regulations.
We help you design your business processes so that your company can adapt to changing regulations and tariffs with ease. In a rapidly evolving international trade landscape, we can position your business for success.
Our tariff consulting* services
- Tariff classification (Import/Export, ECCN)
- Tariff engineering and duty minimization
- Anti-dumping and countervailing duties
- Binding rulings
- Appeals, petitions and protests
* Provided by UPS Trade Management Services, Inc.